- Barcelona – SevillaPosted 4 months ago
- England – RussiaPosted 6 months ago
- Manchester City – JuventusPosted 1 year ago
- Juventus – BarcelonaPosted 1 year ago
- Napoli – DniproPosted 2 years ago
- Barcelona – Bayern MünchenPosted 2 years ago
- Juventus – Real MadridPosted 2 years ago
- Monaco – ArsenalPosted 2 years ago
- TRT World HD FrequencyPosted 2 years ago
- Barcelona – Paris St GermainPosted 2 years ago
Hispasat contracts SSL for Amazonas 5
Spanish satellite telecommunications operator, Hispasat, has appointed Space Systems Loral (SSL) to build the Amazonas 5.
Amazonas 5 has a high throughput Ka-band spot beam payload, which will be used for broadband service in South America, Central America and Mexico.
It also has a Ku-band beam for fixed satellite services, which will be used for television, corporate ne2rks and other telecommunications applications.
With approximately 9.8 kW of power, the Amazonas 5 is designed to deliver service for 15 years or longer and will be designed, manufactured and tested at the SSL facilities in Palo Alto, California. It is due to be launched in 2017.