- Barcelona – SevillaPosted 8 months ago
- England – RussiaPosted 11 months ago
- Manchester City – JuventusPosted 2 years ago
- Juventus – BarcelonaPosted 2 years ago
- Napoli – DniproPosted 2 years ago
- Barcelona – Bayern MünchenPosted 2 years ago
- Juventus – Real MadridPosted 2 years ago
- Monaco – ArsenalPosted 2 years ago
- TRT World HD FrequencyPosted 2 years ago
- Barcelona – Paris St GermainPosted 2 years ago
Frequency of BBC Two HD
Originally, programmes from BBC 2 were shown in high definition on the dedicated BBC HD channel. However, in plans outlined by the director general Mark Thompson on 6 October 2011, BBC HD would close to be replaced by BBC 2 HD, a high definition simulcast of BBC 2 that would work much the same way as BBC One HD.
This move allowed the corporation to save £2.1 million, used to count towards its budget deficit following the freezing of the licence fee and the additional financial responsibility of addition services.
On 19 February 2013, it was announced that BBC 2 HD would replace BBC HD from 6.05 am on 26 March 2013. Channel numbers for the BBC ‘s HD channels also changed on Sky, to allow BBC One HD and BBC 2 HD to sit side-by-side on channels 141, and 142 respectively on the EPG.
On 16 July 2013, the BBC indicated that it wants to launch Northern Irish, Scottish and Welsh variations of BBC 2 HD; however, this would require the approval of the BBC Trust, with a proposal due to be presented within 6 months.
On 10 December 2013, BBC 2 HD was swapped with the SD channel in England on Sky ‘s EPG for HD subscribers…
2015 new frequency of BBC 2 HD on Astra 2E / 2F / 2G at 28.2° East
10847 V 23000 2/3 (Freesat)